1. What is the difference between working with Decades and working with a recruiter?
Decades is responsible for your entire job search AND future career. We will work as your marketing representative for a period of two years. We look beyond the scope of a single job and focus on your overall career path.
Recruiters work for companies that pay THEM. Their priority is filling job openings whether you fit or not.
2. How does Decades differ from its competitors?
In addition to acting as your marketing representative, Decades provides expert mentorship. This includes interviewing techniques and negotiating skills pertaining to compensation, signing bonuses, stock grants, options, etc. We assess your management assets and strengths, then we develop an effective marketing plan, create an appropriate portfolio, and market you to strategically-targeted companies.
3. What industries do you specialize in?
We have effectively assisted professionals in the following industries:
- Attorneys (Legal Professionals)
- Health Care
- Information Technology
- Insurance Carriers
- Leisure & Hospitality
- Real Estate
4. What disciplines do you specialize in?
We concentrate on a particular demographic — executives and professionals, primarily C-level and upper-level executives, who typically earn $150,000 or more in multiple disciplines, including but not limited to Finance, Human Resources, Information Technology, Marketing, Operations, Purchasing, Quality and Sales.
5. Can Decades effectively assist me if I’m unwilling or unable to relocate?
6. Will Decades accept every potential candidate?
No. Typically, our clients have a minimum of two decades or more of professional experience and have achieved executive level in their career.
7. How quickly can you help me find a new opportunity?
It is not uncommon for our clients to see new opportunities within a few months. Our success in facilitating introductions occurs world wide with a diverse employer base.
8. Why partner with Decades?
Duplicating our efforts on your own would not be possible. Simply put, we provide our clients a competitive edge.